Joseph: Beyond the Coat of Many Colors
Following God Character Series
Go beyond the Sunday School story. See Joseph as you never have before.
Perhaps more than any other biblical narrative, Joseph's life is a down-to-earth model for everyday relationships. Joseph was a lonely little boy - ignored by his brothers yet coddled by his parents. Feel his fear in the pit; follow his caravan to Egypt; stand with him on the slave auction block. You will experience his struggle for sexual purity, go with him to the dungeons of Egypt, rejoice in his rise to power, weep as he forgives the hurt and betrayal of his brothers.
This interactive eight-week workbook study will detail each aspect of Joseph's life and show readers how to relate it to their own temptations and struggles with envy, disappointment, betrayal, purity, power, and forgiveness - for to one degree or another, each of us is living a Joseph life.
This interactive Bible study has something for everyone...
- It is a NO-NONSENSE MANUAL for dealing with blended families with broken and betrayed relationships
- It is a BLUEPRINT for understanding depression, shattered hope, employment challenges, and more
- It is a HANDBOOK for employees and employers
- It is a LEADERSHIP MANUAL for churches and businesses
- It is a GUIDEBOOK for resisting negative peer pressure and instituting moral purity, grace and forgiveness
- 185 pages
- 11" x 8.5"